2.4 The WaterBlog
Hello my friends.
I will be blunt, I have not done a single thing over the five day break. I was like "I can be productive! I can work on my coding!" Nope. I didn't even look at my coding book. I spent the break playing 'theHunter: Call of the Wild' on my computer and ice spear fishing with my dad. So between the choice of working on coding or, in a non-psycho way, killing animals both virtually and in reality. I chose the latter.
I accomplished very little this week. I had sat at my computer Wednesday and did homework until approximately 5 o'clock, I took a quick break and sat on the couch for a quick break. I was like "I will watch a quick ten minute YouTube video to unwind." Next thing I know, I was waking up at 8 p.m. drenched in sweat. I tried to work on coding but my brain was as waterlogged as my clothes. My codes were still not functioning properly, and neither was my mind, so instead I read ahead in my coding guide and it appears that what I would have coded this week is a simple number guessing game. That would have been pretty to cool to make.
Next week, I promise to actually make some progress. Sorry for the short blog and lack of picture.
Until next time,
-Cade
Cade, I love the honesty. We all have days or weeks that we have a set back or lack of motivation but all that matters is you saw what you were doing and now your trying to be better. Does this set you back a lot? What is your goal for next week?
ReplyDeleteCade we all appreciate the honesty as Ruby said! Motivation has been a struggle for me as well and I'm afraid "senioritis" has been kicking for me at least. Get back on the grind and get er done! Will this be a major or minor setback for your action plan?
ReplyDeleteCoding sounds like it fits you perfectly, Cade! I understand the struggle of staying focused especially over breaks. Are you going to continue coding or at least learning how to after our projects are over?
ReplyDelete