Coding 2.3: Strife and Struggles

Hello, my friends.

    I have given up on the "royalty" way of talking.  I grew tired of it.  Anyways, my coding is going find, or I'd like to say.  I couldn't get my codes to open with Google Chrome.  My first worked just fine, but my third, didn't.  I don't know what was wrong but it wouldn't open properly.  I tested by creating an exact clone of my second code.  However, that code also wouldn't open properly.  I tried altering copies, editing codes, and I even quadruple checked my codes, but I couldn't find what was wrong.

    I don't know what is wrong with my computer, so I didn't accomplish much this week.  Luckily, I was at the end of the section of the book I'm learning from.  The end was mostly reading about the different parts of the code: head, body, style, etc.  The next section is about making a game so I'm excited for that.  Another lucky strike for me is there is a five day weekend next week, a perfect opportunity to figure out why my code isn't working and plenty of time to practice.

    To finish off, here is screenshot of the code that broke my computer. (Maybe my computer just doesn't like ogres.)


        Until next time,
                -Cade

 

Comments