-- --- •-• ••• • -•-• --- -•• • •----.-••••
--• •-• • • - •• -• --• ••• ••-• •-• •• • -• -•• •••
If you couldn't tell by the title and greeting, I've done it. I've memorized the entire alphabet in Morse code. The struggle is complete. I finished my harrowing tale to learn the Code of Morse. Breakfasts filled with struggle, strife, and raisin bran. Six weeks of pain, sorrow, and some opium in my muffins for this moment. However, this tales ends, but it is not the end of the story. This has only been Act I. Act II to comes with the remaining weeks. The plan shifts from flashcards to the original plan of MorseMania. The audio induced suffering will commence. The few remaining weeks will be a possibly fruitless struggle to learn the ear-ringing audible Morse code. There will be blood, sweat, and tears; milk, raisins, and bran. A less than dramatic performance with captivate no one as the curtain begins to fall. To finish, I will say a phrase common in the land of Morse, -- -•-- -•- •• -•• -• • -•-- ••• •- •-• • ••-• •-•• •- -.
••• • • -•-- •- -••• •- -••• •,
-•-• •- -•• •
Comments
Post a Comment